80% of a window is glass. Better glass achieves energy efficiency! Minimal investment gets you 4-10 times more efficient glass!
How do you choose the right glass for your windows?
Assess the following:
- Climate zone
- Sun exposure
- Window placement in the house
- Heating and cooling needs
- Size of the windows
- Sound control
- Energy Star recommendations (see map)
Get more information:
- What is Low E Glass and why do you want it?
- Insulate glass better with Argon & Krypton Gas
- Need Sound Control?
- What causes Condensation?
Superior glass technology insulates better than clear double pane glass! Learn how Low E and Argon Gas insulate and block ultra violet rays.
Gravina’s is an EPA Lead-Safe Certified Firm. Click here to learn more about lead safety.
Gravina’s provides solid answers to your questions!