Trust the Gravina’s name for your fiber cement siding!
Fiber-cement board is a composite of sand, cement, and cellulose fibers. It is stronger than aluminum and vinyl, is naturally resistant to mold, mildew, and fungus unlike basic wood siding, and is fire and flame resistant. Fiber cement siding comes in a variety of factory pre-finishes but also allows the customer to paint the product, which is not an option with aluminum or steel siding. Here are a few advantages of fiber cement siding:
- Lower Energy Costs – Fiber cement siding is energy efficient. Engineered for long-term thermal performance, it helps improve the overall efficiency of your home.
- Maintenance – Fiber cement siding is resistant to mold and mildew. It can be painted unlike other types of siding like steel or vinyl.
- Cost – Fiber cement siding is priced in the middle tier, a bit more than vinyl but much less than wood or stone.
- Superior Construction – Fiber cement board is a composite of sand, cement, and cellulose fibers, which makes it stronger than aluminum and vinyl.
- Variety – Fiber cement siding is available in many factory and custom finishes and it can be painted to suit your specific needs.
Request a Free Consultation! Call 303-747-4317 today!